Sunday 16 February 2014

Anyone can be Saved! Anyone!!


It was so magical. It was real! I felt it right in me. It was joy all the way through!

“They are saved! They are saved!! He did it. Yes! He did it” was all I could scream with unspeakable joy and peace within me.

It came upon me on the 9th of this month, February. Precisely last week’s Thursday night. And this account is real; so real more than I am able to recount.

I slept that night and what I experienced seems (i.e till now) like the only vision of beings I had. We were somewhere like a vineyard. More like an open air court where prisoners are allowed a time of leisure. We were not in chains neither were we in pain or agony or whatsoever. But I remember we had some persons like task masters over us. Continue...

As if nothing was actually happening, some young persons and I were actually trying to clean the place up. There were some dug up earth (sand) around and we were trying to remove the debris. That was when I noticed a sister burying something on the shallow surface of the earth and making sure the huge and fierce looking masters didn’t see what she was burying. I can’t really recall what it was. It was either a bomb or treasure or just something that would undo them and save us.

But alas! She was caught by one of the seemed taskmasters and dragged to an elevated wooden platform to be slayed. I looked on as my anger began to build. It built to a point that the knowledge of who I am in Christ began to increase. I came to the realization that I was actually acting undercover specifically for a purpose that was yet to come by. Oh! What a feeling! The anger was so immense in me that I could not just stand and watch a fellow sister executed in my presence. Suddenly I stretched forth my right hand towards the scene with subtle rage in my eyes and shouted repeatedly “JESUS!” “JESUS!!” “JESUS!!!” then something miraculous happened…

(I pray I have the right words to explain) As if it was like the usual Nollywood act, a refreshing wind blew, with its direction forceful towards the execution platform. I had peace within me as the fierce-gentle wind blew. I knew it was not me! The power I felt was joyous and calm. I looked beside me and I saw HIM! Yes HIM!!! A little distance away and yet as close as the feeling could be.

Believe me, He DOES NOT look like the world has painted HIM. He DOES NOT look like what the movies portray Him as. He is simply INDESCRIBABLE! The only words that conjoined in my mind were ‘gentle and handsome’ His right hand too was stretched forth exactly as mine. The power within was real and strong.

Brethren this bring to understanding the book of Philippians 2:13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfil his good purpose.

What was happening was not of me but of the mighty power of God. Normally, in this age such as ours what should follow the act and power is destruction and mayhem to the seemingly taskmasters to save the saint from execution and death. But it was not the case here. The next thing I noticed was the nakedness of the taskmasters and prosecutors. They, (up to 8) were only wrapped in towel covering their private area; like the old roman street arena warriors. It was exciting! They all knelt in humility confessing Jesus as Lord and Saviour. JESUS was with us all through, perfecting himself in us to will and to act!

Brethren, anyone can be saved. Anyone! The criminals, corrupt leaders, terrorists, killers, street urchins; ANYONE can be saved! It only requires the power of the name JESUS that will accompany thy words; the power of the mighty God in heaven. Be it in the prisons, the motels, hotels, the hidden caves, the creeks, the holes, the bar, the slums, the night clubs; anyone, just anyone anywhere CAN BE SAVED!! Avail yourself and let God use you mightily to will and to act in order to fulfil His good purpose.

Least I forget, pray! Pray!! And pray!!! The devil will always fight for souls not to be won away from hell. We wrestle not against flesh and blood! The attack will come but we have to be strong and fortify ourselves and our family.

Just after I got this revelation, I decided to take the burden of evangelism on me every Saturday for the morning cry exercise since it was obvious work was getting me constrained for such. On 14/02/2014 I decided to get batteries for the megaphone, pass the night in the church, wake by 4.am to pray, and then leave by 5am or 5.30am for the morning cry. But alas I was struck! I was very okay on Friday till around 8pm, almost time to leave for the church. Then I began to experience some pain in my stomach but it was not so serious. I slept off only to wake by around some minutes to 00:00 (midnight) It was apparent I would not make it anymore. The pain got so severe that I almost died. I sent a text to a fellow carpenter who got the message an hour later. But during that period, I have already been rushed to the hospital by 00:20 and had already received three injections.

I was saved by God and Him alone! I did not go for the evangelism. But I know the devil can’t stop me, he can only try. As I’m typing this, I’m still recuperating and will be back in full force for the idea God gave to me after the revelation. Beware brothers and sisters, the devil too is fighting for souls!

But let me leave this great quote of Saint Francis of Assisi with you: “It is no use walking anywhere to preach unless our walking is our preaching”

John Bassey
Lagos
Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment